Pool Membership Plans - 2018 Season
|On or before May 1||After May 1|
|Senior Couple (60+)||$300||$325|
|Senior Individual (60+) ||$225||$250|
Definitions of membership types:
- Family: all in same household
- Couple: two persons in same household
- Individual: single adult 18 to 59 years of age
- Senior couple: two adults both 60+ years old in same household
- Senior individual: single 60+ adult
- Volleyball League: click here for more information
Members have multiple options for payment
- Register & pay online: LPK uses PayPal (credit cards, bank accounts, & PayPal credit/installments)
- Print membership form to submit with check or cash
* Print and complete the LPRA 2018 Membership Registration Form
* Make check payable to Lake Park Recreation Association
* Mail membership form (required)* and payment to: Lake Park Recreation Association, 6333 Lakeland Drive, Raleigh, NC 27612
Important Payment Notes
- Please note that all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please consider adding 3% to cover PayPal fee. We are glad to offer PayPal as a convenience, but we want you to be aware that PayPal charges us 3% of your payment as a fee for this service. For our association of members, every dollar counts! Please consider making an OPTIONAL additional contribution to cover the PayPal Fee. Thank you for your consideration.
All Members must read and agree to terms as outlined in Assumption of Risk and Medical Permission and Release. Please note that you will not be able to use the Lake Park Facilities until we receive the full membership payment and issue you a membership card.
Pool Membership (other than Volleyball Only) in the club entitles the member to all the rights under the Lake Park Recreation Association By-Laws and Pool Rules A 2018 Lake Park Swim Club Membership runs from May 1, 2018 – April 30, 2019. Please also review the Guest Policy found here.
Please contact Membership Chair at LPKMembership@gmail.com for questions regarding membership. Please allow us 48 hours to process forms.
Thank you for your support!
Lake Park Recreation Association