Join as Pool Member
Pool Membership Plans - 2021 Season
After April 15, 2021
|Senior Couple (60+)||$350|
|Senior Individual (60+) ||$275|
|Volleyball 2021 non-members||$75|
|Volleyball 2021 Pool Member||$0|
Definitions of membership types:
- Family: all in same household
- Couple: two persons in same household
- Individual: single adult 18 years or older
- Senior couple: two adults both 60+ years old in same household
- Senior individual: single 60+ adult
- Volleyball non-members 2021: any person who is not a current member and wishes to participate in volleyball
To register for pool/volleyball membership please Click Here and follow the instructions on the Google Form.
Important Payment Notes
- Please note that all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You can save on processing fees by paying with a check or cash
All Members must read and agree to terms as outlined in the Safety Code of Conduct and Waiver: http://lakeparkpool.com/wp-content/uploads/Safety-Code-of-Conduct-and-Waiver-for-Lake-Park-Recreation-Association.pdf . Please note that you will not be able to use the Lake Park Facilities until we receive the full membership payment and issue you a membership card.
Pool Membership (other than Volleyball) in the club entitles the member to all the rights under the Lake Park Recreation Association By-Laws and Pool Rules The Lake Park Swim Club Membership year runs from May 1 – April 30. Please also review the Guest Policy found here: http://lakeparkpool.com/wp-content/uploads/GuestPolicy2020-Covid.docx.pdf
Please contact the Membership Chair at LPKMembership@gmail.com for questions regarding membership. Please allow us 48 hours to process forms.
Thank you for your support!
Lake Park Recreation Association