Greetings from the Lake Park Recreation Association!
We are an association of members formed to operate the Lake Park Swim Club. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of the Lake Park Recreation Association community
1. Foster a safe and supportive family environment.
2. Provide a welcoming atmosphere to support relationships.
3. Encourage physical activity.
4. Provide access to nature and the City of Raleigh Greenway.
5. Provide children and adults with educational activities in water safety and competitive sports.
Lake Park Swim Club has been an essential hub in our community for 40 years. It’s the kind of place where the lifeguards know the children by name. It’s a place where we can come to shed the stress of everyday life and to take a deep breath among friends. It’s a place where we can meet and get to know each other, forming connections that carry us through the off-season. It’s a gathering place for both adults and kids, and therefore it’s much, much more than a pool.
We hope that after you learn more, you’ll join Lake Park and help keep this club a vibrant and essential part of our community. Please contact a member of the board to share your thoughts and to ask questions. Email LPKmembership@gmail.com
We hope you’ll join us for a great season in 2017!
With best regards,
Board Chair, Lake Park Recreation Association